- Tapping? Coloring? Yes—these are proven ways to shake off tension and detox after a long workday. Here's where to start.
- I planned to focus solely on my career in finance for the next five years, then turn my attention to the family thing. I'd be a superstar.
- For three weeks, I kept three different diets: Mediterranean, vegan and “Paleo." Read how they affected my health and my bank balance.
- In partnership with Chase Blueprint, we've decided to hold our very first live event, called ... LearnVest LIVE. And you can win a trip to NYC to attend!
- Enjoy the flavors of summer with this full summer dinner, including hors d'oeuvres, appetizer, main course, side dish and dessert.
BROCHURE SUPPLEMENT FOR SUPERVISED PERSONS
Andrew Colin Madson
(CRD # 5836138)
Tel. (866) 931-4099
LearnVest Planning Services, LLC
41 East 11th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10003
1375 N Scottsdale Rd, #370
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
July, 25, 2017
This Brochure Supplement, Form ADV Part 2B, provides information about Andrew Colin Madson that supplements LearnVest Planning Services, LLC’s Disclosure Brochure, Form ADV Part 2A, (our “Brochure”). You already should have received a copy of our Brochure. Please contact us at SUPPORT@LEARNVESTPLANNING.COM if you did not receive our Brochure or if you have any questions about the contents of this supplement. Additional information about LearnVest Planning Services, LLC is available on the SEC website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Educational Background and Business Experience:
Andrew Colin Madson, born 1988.
Mr. Madson currently serves as a LearnVest Planner for LearnVest Planning Services, LLC (the “Firm”).
Since July 2017, Mr. Madson has served as a LearnVest Planner for the Firm. Prior to joining the Firm, from April 2017 to July 2017, Mr. Madson was unemployed in Tualatin, Oregon. From July 2012 to April 2017, Mr. Madson was Financial Consultant for Fidelity Investments, in Tigard, Oregon. From August 2010 to June 2012, Mr. Madson was Personal Services Client Manager for T. Rowe Price in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
In 2017, Mr. Madson graduated from Western Governors University in Salt Lake City, Utah with a Master’s degree in Business Management and Leadership. In 2017, Mr. Madson graduated from Western Governors University in Salt Lake City, Utah with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management..
The role of the financial planner at LearnVest is to collaborate with clients in order to help develop an actionable financial plan for them, using a set of planning standards that have been established by the company. They may also provide continual advice as clients work toward implementing various parts of their plan.
Planners employed by the firm are required to complete an internal training program that begins with intensive classroom sessions before directly working with clients. During the final phase, each planner’s proficiency is evaluated based on their coursework and client interactions. After the training program is completed, planners are continually evaluated on their performance by management and members of the quality assurance team to ensure they are adhering to company planning standards and maintaining client satisfaction.
Mr. Madson has not been involved in any legal or disciplinary events material to a client’s or prospective client’s evaluation of Mr. Madson.
Other Business Activities:
Mr. Madson is not actively engaged in any investment-related business or occupation, including being registered, or having an application pending to register, as a broker-dealer, registered representative of a broker-dealer, futures commission merchant (“FCM”), commodity pool operator (“CPO”), or commodity trading advisor (“CTA”), nor is he an associated person of an FCM, CPO, or CTA.
Mr. Madson is not actively engaged in any business or occupation for compensation not discussed in response to Item 4(A), above, that provides a substantial source of Mr. Madson’s income or involves a substantial amount of Mr. Madson’s time.
Mr. Madson does not receive any economic benefit associated with the sale of financial instruments or client referrals.
Mr. Madson’s performance, activities and the advice he provides to clients are supervised by the Director of Financial Planning, Christopher Pimpo. Christopher can be reached at (866) 413-7883.
Requirements for State-Registered Advisers: N/A
- Is Money Stress Hurting Your Health?
- 7 Fun and Festive July 4th Recipes for the...
- Healthy Summer Recipe: Carrot and Date Qui...
- Can Breakfast Help Fight Diabetes?
- 14 Pesticide-Covered Foods to Avoid
More From the Knowledge Center
Need to Know
Get It Done
- Budgeting & Saving Uniforms, instruments, sports gear ... There's a reason why parents spend over $400 a season on activities. Here's how to save.Read More