- Tapping? Coloring? Alternate-nostril breathing? Yes—these *are* proven ways to shake off tension and detox after a long workday.
- I planned to focus solely on my career in finance for the next five years, then turn my attention to the family thing. I'd be a superstar.
- For three weeks, I kept three different diets: Mediterranean, vegan and “Paleo." Read how they affected my health and my bank balance.
- In partnership with Chase Blueprint, we've decided to hold our very first live event, called ... LearnVest LIVE. And you can win a trip to NYC to attend!
- Enjoy the flavors of summer with this full summer dinner, including hors d'oeuvres, appetizer, main course, side dish and dessert.
Hobbies:DIY home improvement projects, bowling, darts, playing pool, crossword puzzles.
Fun Fact:While working my way through college, one of my jobs was as a school bus driver.
Form ADV Part 2B BROCHURE SUPPLEMENT FOR SUPERVISED PERSONS David Velazquez
(CRD # 5922005)
Tel. (866) 931-4099 www.learnvest.com LearnVest Planning Services, LLC 41 E 11th St, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10003 July 5, 2016This Brochure Supplement (Form ADV Part 2B) provides information about David Velazquez, that supplements LearnVest Planning Services, LLC’s Disclosure Brochure (Form ADV Part 2A) (our “Brochure”). You already should have received a copy of our Brochure. Please contact us at SUPPORT@LEARNVESTPLANNING.COM if you did not receive our Brochure or if you have any questions about the contents of this supplement. Additional information about LearnVest Planning Services, LLC is available on the SEC website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Educational Background and Business Experience:
David Velazquez, born 1965.Mr. David Velazquez currently serves as a Financial Planner for LearnVest Planning Services, LLC (the “Firm”).
Since July 2016, Mr. David Velazquez has served as a Financial Planner for the Firm. Prior to joining the Firm, from May 2011 to June 2016, Mr. David Velazquez was a Client Relationship Associate and a Portfolio Implementation Specialist for the Vanguard Group, in Scottsdale, AZ.
In 2001, Mr. David Velazquez graduated from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Fl with a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate.
Mr. David Velazquez is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®).
The CFP designation identifies individuals who have completed the mandatory examination, education, experience and ethics requirements mandated by the CFP Board. Specifically, CFP candidates must have at least three years of qualifying work experience related to financial planning and must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. The CFP course of study and comprehensive examination includes case studies and client scenarios designed to test the ability to identify and address financial planning issues in areas including the general principles of financial planning, insurance planning, risk management, tax planning, employee benefits planning, investment planning, asset management, and retirement and estate planning. Individuals who become certified are required to complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years to maintain general competence and an awareness of relevant developments in the field. Finally, all CFP designees have agreed to adhere to the Standards of Professional Conduct, which require that CFPs provide financial planning services at a fiduciary standard of care. Failure to comply with these requirements may subject a designee to the CFP Board’s disciplinary process.
Mr. David Velazquez has not been involved in any legal or disciplinary events material to a client’s or prospective client’s evaluation of Mr. David Velazquez.
Other Business Activities:
- Mr. David Velazquez is not actively engaged in any investment-related business or occupation, including being registered, or having an application pending to register, as a broker-dealer, registered representative of a broker-dealer, futures commission merchant (“FCM”), commodity pool operator (“CPO”), or commodity trading advisor (“CTA”), nor is she an associated person of an FCM, CPO, or CTA.
Mr. David Velazquez is not actively engaged in any business or occupation for compensation not discussed in response to Item 4.(A), above, that provides a substantial source of Mr. David Velazquez's income or involves a substantial amount of Mr. David Velazquez's time.
Mr. David Velazquez may receive performance-based compensation from LearnVest based on the conversion of new planning subscriptions. Mr. David Velazquez does not receive any economic benefit associated with the sale of financial instruments or client referrals.
Mr. David Velazquez performance, activities and the advice she provides to clients are supervised by the Director of Financial Planning, Christopher Pimpo. Christopher Pimpo can be reached at (866) 931-4099.
- Is Money Stress Hurting Your Health?
- 7 Fun and Festive July 4th Recipes for the...
- Healthy Summer Recipe: Carrot and Date Qui...
- Can Breakfast Help Fight Diabetes?
- 14 Pesticide-Covered Foods to Avoid
More From the Knowledge Center
Need to Know
Get It Done
- Budgeting & Saving Uniforms, instruments, sports gear ... There's a reason why parents spend nearly $500 a season on activities. Here's how to save.Read More