- Tapping? Coloring? Yes—these are proven ways to shake off tension and detox after a long workday. Here's where to start.
- I planned to focus solely on my career in finance for the next five years, then turn my attention to the family thing. I'd be a superstar.
- For three weeks, I kept three different diets: Mediterranean, vegan and “Paleo." Read how they affected my health and my bank balance.
- In partnership with Chase Blueprint, we've decided to hold our very first live event, called ... LearnVest LIVE. And you can win a trip to NYC to attend!
- Enjoy the flavors of summer with this full summer dinner, including hors d'oeuvres, appetizer, main course, side dish and dessert.
Hobbies:I enjoy a great movie with buttered popcorn, the walks I take with my wife and our dog, cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes and playing golf in the beautiful weather in Arizona.
Fun Fact:I grew up on a farm and my hometown has less than a hundred people.
Form ADV Part 2B BROCHURE SUPPLEMENT FOR SUPERVISED PERSONS Michael James Junkermeier
Tel. (866) 931-4099 www.learnvest.com LearnVest Planning Services, LLC 41 E 11th St, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10003 January 17, 2017This Brochure Supplement (Form ADV Part 2B) provides information about Michael James Junkermeier, that supplements LearnVest Planning Services, LLC’s Disclosure Brochure (Form ADV Part 2A) (our “Brochure”). You already should have received a copy of our Brochure. Please contact us at SUPPORT@LEARNVESTPLANNING.COM if you did not receive our Brochure or if you have any questions about the contents of this supplement. Additional information about LearnVest Planning Services, LLC is available on the SEC website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Educational Background and Business Experience:
Micheal James Junkermeier, born 1983.Mr. Junkermeier currently serves as a Strategy Consultant for LearnVest Planning Services, LLC (the “Firm”).
Since August 2016 , Mr. Junkermeier has served as a Strategy Consultant for the Firm. Prior to joining the Firm, from September 2008 to August 2016, Mr. Junkermeier was a Senior Wealth Management Consultant for The Vanguard Group, in Scottsdale, AZ. From June 2006 to June 2008, Mr. Junkermeier was a Retired Plan Administrator for the ING now Voya, in Des Moines Iowa.
In 2006, Mr. Junkermeier graduated from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa with a Bachelor's degree in Finance.
Mr. Junkermeier is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®).
The CFP designation identifies individuals who have completed the mandatory examination, education, experience and ethics requirements mandated by the CFP Board. Specifically, CFP candidates must have at least three years of qualifying work experience related to financial planning and must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. The CFP course of study and comprehensive examination includes case studies and client scenarios designed to test the ability to identify and address financial planning issues in areas including the general principles of financial planning, insurance planning, risk management, tax planning, employee benefits planning, investment planning, asset management, and retirement and estate planning. Individuals who become certified are required to complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years to maintain general competence and an awareness of relevant developments in the field. Finally, all CFP designees have agreed to adhere to the Standards of Professional Conduct, which require that CFPs provide financial planning services at a fiduciary standard of care. Failure to comply with these requirements may subject a designee to the CFP Board’s disciplinary process.
Mr. Junkermeier has not been involved in any legal or disciplinary events material to a client’s or prospective client’s evaluation of Mr.Junkermeier.
Other Business Activities:
- Mr. Junkermeier is not actively engaged in any investment-related business or occupation, including being registered, or having an application pending to register, as a broker-dealer, registered representative of a broker-dealer, futures commission merchant (“FCM”), commodity pool operator (“CPO”), or commodity trading advisor (“CTA”), nor is he an associated person of an FCM, CPO, or CTA.
Mr. Junkermeier is not actively engaged in any business or occupation for compensation not discussed in response to Item 4.(A), above, that provides a substantial source of Mr. Junkermeier income or involves a substantial amount of Mr. Junkermeier's time.
Mr. Junkermeier may receive performance-based compensation from LearnVest based on the conversion of new planning subscriptions. Mr. Junkermeier does not receive any economic benefit associated with the sale of financial instruments or client referrals.
Mr. Junkermeier performance, activities and the advice he provides to clients are supervised by the Director of Financial Planning, Christopher Pimpo. Christopher Pimpo can be reached at (866) 931-4099.
- Is Money Stress Hurting Your Health?
- 7 Fun and Festive July 4th Recipes for the...
- Healthy Summer Recipe: Carrot and Date Qui...
- Can Breakfast Help Fight Diabetes?
- 14 Pesticide-Covered Foods to Avoid
More From the Knowledge Center
Need to Know
Get It Done
- Budgeting & Saving Uniforms, instruments, sports gear ... There's a reason why parents spend over $400 a season on activities. Here's how to save.Read More