- Penalties for the self-employed are increasing.
- A proposed bill will make it a lot harder for those with side gigs to avoid paying Uncle Sam.
- New IRS data reveals how much people are getting back. Plus, rules on how to spend that money wisely.
- You've crunched the numbers, you've filed the returns. Where are your tax dollars really going?
- Our step-by-step guide to getting six extra months.
- We Answer Some Common Tax FAQs
- Here's Where You Get the Most Bang for You...
- You Have Extra Time to File Your Taxes Thi...
- How Would You Spend Your Tax Refund?
- Should You File Your Taxes Early?
More From the Knowledge Center
Need to Know
Get It Done
- Budgeting & Saving Uniforms, instruments, sports gear ... There's a reason why parents spend over $400 a season on activities. Here's how to save.Read More