- Industry stats show that the number of non-married couples buying homes together is on the rise.
- These cities saw their rental listings drop in price over the past year.
- RealEstate.com takes the guesswork out of what your monthly payment would be.
- These 3 changes mean college debt is less of a roadblock when it comes to qualifying for a home loan.
- Where you're most likely to get a mortgage, find value for your space and more.
- Millennials Are Flocking to These 3 Cities
- Why Millennials Have Put Homeownership on ...
- 3 Home Buyers, 3 Surprises That Threatened...
- 'How I Saved $150,000—and Bought My Firs...
- Want to Buy Income Property?
More From the Knowledge Center
Need to Know
Get It Done
- Budgeting & Saving Uniforms, instruments, sports gear ... There's a reason why parents spend over $400 a season on activities. Here's how to save.Read More