Planning a wedding? We already know that eloping can save you beaucoup bucks and many migraines.
If a regular elopement isn't quite enough to *completely* freak out your parents, tell them you're getting married at Taco Bell. Beginning August 7th, 2017, the chain will host weddings at its Cantina-style flagship outpost in Las Vegas for a relatively nominal $600. Simply procure a marriage license and swing by the location with your intended and, in four hours or less, you'll get all of the following, no planning needed:
- A ceremony by an ordained official inside the restaurant's chapel
- A private reception area that accommodates up to 15 people
- A Taco 12 Pack plus a Cinnabon Delights wedding cake
- Sauce packet bouquet, garter and bow tie
- Taco Bell branded champagne flutes and "Just Married" t-shirts for the happy couple
Delicious. And in case you need some liquid courage to go through with it, beer and spiked soft drinks are also available, though at regular price.
The average cost of a wedding is $35,000, so if you're looking to save a hot 34 grand, ordering at the Taco Bell counter might be the way to go. Just be sure you budget for the plane fare and, of course, extra sour cream.
Photo and video courtesy of Taco Bell / YouTube