If Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day gets you as psyched up as it does for me, you’re going to love Tax Day.
All of the stress, panic and procrastination comes to an end Tuesday, April 18, and with the official tax deadline comes SO MUCH free and cheap stuff.
After you’re done frantically finishing your paperwork Tuesday (we know you’re out there!), go treat yourself with one of these companies’ Tax Day promotions:
- JetBlue is giving away 1,000 free flights to taxpayers who owed money this year. You can enter once a day until April 25.
- De-stress with a free HydroMassage at any Planet Fitness location through April 22 with this coupon.
- Need to shred some documents? You can do it for free at Office Max/Office Depot with this coupon.
- Sing a song onstage at any U.S. Hard Rock Café location and you can get a free ‘Legendary Burger.’
- Indulge your sweet tooth with a free ‘Birthday Cake’ cookie from Great American Cookies.
- Enjoy a cold brewski on the house at World of Beer.
- If you’re looking for something a little stronger, Chili’s will be serving their blueberry and pineapple margaritas for just $6 all day.
- Buy a medium drink and bag of chips at Schlotzsky’s and get a free ‘The Original’ sandwich.
- A ‘Big Bagel Bundle,’ which includes 13 bagels and two containers of cream cheese, is just $10.40 at Bruegger’s Bagels.
- Another $10.40 special can be found at Boston Market, where you can get a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, a drink and a cookie.
- Order a small sandwich at Capriotti’s, and they’ll upgrade it to a medium for free.
- Get half off the ‘Irresistible Ribs Special’ (IRS) at Sonny’s BBQ.
- Place an online order of $10 or more at Noodles & Company, and they’ll take $4 off with code TAXDAY17.
Free Cone Day 2017 may have come and gone, but these freebies should help hold you over until next year.