This industry will continue to provide a plethora of employment opportunities in 2013, according to Fox Business. The Department of Labor projects that technology positions will continue to grow by 19% through 2020, while USA Today reports that analyst, mobile developer and cloud computing experts will be especially in demand. Additionally, 27% of hiring managers plan to employ information technology specialists in the next year.
- IT managers: $118,010 per year
- Software developers: $89,280 per year
- Web developers: $77,990 per year
- Data analysts: $74,000 per year
- Computer support specialists (no college degree required): $46,260 per year
Resources for Job Seekers
Looking for a new gig? Check out these ten resources and places to look for new opportunities, and brush up on the best tips for writing a cover letter.