We’ve scoured the web and brought you our favorite money-related articles. We read everything, so you don’t have to!
1. Water is free out of the tap, so why would you spend money on the world’s most expensive waters? (WiseBread)
2. The deadline to raise the debt ceiling is right around the corner. Read this guide to make sure your investments are safe no matter what decision Washington comes up with. (Kiplinger)
3. Why ruin a birthday by worrying about how to spend your money? Celebrate with these birthday freebies. (Generation X Finance)
4. Shopping for clothes and ordering food online have both become popular, but for some reason, online grocery shopping just hasn’t caught on. (Forbes)
5. If you’re hoping to clear out some of that clutter by selling things online, be sure to check out these tips on how to be a successful Craigslist seller. (Money Crashers)
6. Book lovers have taken sides. Where do you stand on the Kindle or not to Kindle debate? (Divine Caroline)
7. There are some hidden treasures to be found in thrift stores and consignment shops. Find out how to make the most of second-hand shopping. (The Digerati Life)