Your LearnVest Budgeting Plan
Ever feel like you should be doing more to take control of your finances, but have no idea where to start? The LearnVest Budgeting Plan helps you focus on how to set up a realistic budget so you can improve your situation and reach important financial goals.
Features of the Budgeting Plan
A Budgeting Plan
A hard copy document that includes:
- A budget breakdown based on your lifestyle and needs
- An assessment of whether your current spending patterns are holding you back from reaching important goals
- A customized to-do list of how to improve all of your financial red-flags
A Diagnostic Phone Consultation With
a LearnVest Expert
With a Budgeting Plan you'll have the chance to talk one-on-one with a Certified Financial Planner™ and discuss your financial goals and any challenges you face in sticking to a budget. Budgeting Plan consultations typically last 30 minutes and allow your expert to customize a plan specific to your needs.
3 Months of Unlimited Email Support
Once your Budgeting Plan is complete, the real work begins as you stick to your plan! To help you stay on track, answer questions and provide support, your expert is available to you for three months of unlimited email support.
Topics Covered in the Budgeting Plan
Here is a list of recently asked questions from Budgeting Plan Members:
- How much of my budget should go toward savings?
- Once I get through my essentials and the things that are important to me, I have no money left for savings. Help!
- I understand what my budget is, but can you me tell me what it should be?
- How can I best budget for seasonal and one-off expenses?
- My partner and I have separate accounts but split our household expenses. What is the best way for us to budget together?
- I am terrible at sticking to my budget. How can I make it easier?
- I freelance and my income varies from month-to-month. Any suggestions on how I can best create a budget?