- I planned to focus solely on my career in finance for the next five years, then turn my attention to the family thing. I'd be a superstar.
- For three weeks, I kept three different diets: Mediterranean, vegan and “Paleo." Read how they affected my health and my bank balance.
- In partnership with Chase Blueprint, we've decided to hold our very first live event, called ... LearnVest LIVE. And you can win a trip to NYC to attend!
- Enjoy the flavors of summer with this full summer dinner, including hors d'oeuvres, appetizer, main course, side dish and dessert.
- We all get stressed out by different things, but it looks like debt stress in particular could be hurting your health. Find out why and how to fix it.
BROCHURE SUPPLEMENT (ADV PART 2B)
Cover page for MATTHEW DAVID SHAPIRO
(CRD # 5180085)
Tel. (866) 931-4099 www.learnvest.com LearnVest Planning Services, LLC 113 University Place, 5th floor New York, NY 10003 April 16, 2014
This supplement provides information about Matthew David Shapiro that supplements the LearnVest Planning Services, LLC brochure (our “Brochure”). Please contact us at FEEDBACK@LEARNVEST.COM if you did not receive our Brochure or if you have any questions about the contents of this supplement. Additional information about LearnVest Planning Services, LLC is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov
Educational Background and Business Experience:
Matthew David Shapiro, born 1984.Mr. Shapiro currently serves as a Financial Planner for LearnVest Planning Services, LLC (the “Firm”).
Mr. Shapiro has been employed with the Firm since April 2013, currently in the role Financial Planner for the Firm. Prior to joining the Firm, from December 2007 to September 2011, Mr. Shapiro was Account Executive for Fidelity Investments, in Woodland Hills, CA. From June 2007 to December 2007, Mr. Shapiro was a Regional Marketing Specialist for AIG SunAmerica Capital Services.
In 2006, Mr. Shapiro graduated from University of California Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA with a B.A. in Psychology from the University of California Los Angeles.
Mr. Shapiro has not been involved in any legal or disciplinary events material to a client’s or prospective client’s evaluation of Mr. Shapiro.
Other Business Activities:
- Mr. Shapiro is not actively engaged in any investment-related business or occupation, including being registered, or having an application pending to register, as a broker-dealer, registered representative of a broker-dealer, futures commission merchant (“FCM”), commodity pool operator (“CPO”), or commodity trading advisor (“CTA”), nor is he an associated person of an FCM, CPO, or CTA.
Mr. Shapiro is not actively engaged in any business or occupation for compensation not discussed in response to Item 4.(A), above, that provides a substantial source of Mr. Shapiro’s income or involves a substantial amount of Mr. Shapiro’s time.
Mr. Shapiro may receive performance-based compensation from LearnVest based on new planning subscriptions. Mr. Shapiro does not receive any economic benefit associated with the sale of financial instruments or client referrals.
Mr. Shapiro’s performance, activities and the advice he provides to clients are supervised by the Director of Financial Planning, Stephany Kirkpatrick. Stephany Kirkpatrick can be reached at (866) 931-4099.
Requirements for State-Registered Advisers:
- 7 Fun and Festive July 4th Recipes for the...
- Healthy Summer Recipe: Carrot and Date Qui...
- Can Breakfast Help Fight Diabetes?
- 14 Pesticide-Covered Foods to Avoid
- Use This Treadmill to Walk While You Work
More From the Knowledge Center
- Need to Know
- Get It Done
- Wild Card
- Dive Deeper