Are you financially fearless? Well, what are you waiting for ...?!
Last year at LearnVest LIVE—our first-ever live event—nearly 1,000 LearnVesters spent an evening in NYC learning expert lifestyle and money tips from big names such as Cosmopolitan editor in chief Joanna Coles, "Top Chef's" Gail Simmons and HGTV's Genevieve Gorder.
The event was such a success that we're thrilled to announce the return of LearnVest LIVE, sponsored by Fidelity Investments. This year, it gets even better—we're taking our expert advice on the road.
Join us in New York City or Los Angeles for an evening of money advice from a LearnVest Planning Services certified financial planner™, lifestyle tips from more A-list tastemakers—and the opportunity to meet and mingle with your fellow LearnVesters.
This year, our theme is "Financially Fearless," and we know you're ready for that challenge. So come. Bring your friends. Learn. And be inspired.
What Do We Have in Store for You?
Experts. Some of our favorite role models will be sharing their stories and giving you a peek into what inspires them. To name a few:
- Fashion designer Nanette Lepore, who launched her label with a $5,000 loan from her father (NYC)
- Host of "The Chew" and author of "Relish," Daphne Oz (NYC)
- Actress ("The OC" and "Entourage") and editor-in-chief of Move LifeStyle, Autumn Reeser (LA)
- Food Network and The Cooking Channel expert, Aida Mollenkamp (LA)
- President of Fidelity Personal Investing, Kathy Murphy (NYC and LA)
- And our own financial experts, including Alexa von Tobel, CFP®, Stephany Kirkpatrick, CFP®, and more! (NYC and LA)
Bootcamps. Not only are we bringing in experts to inspire you, we’re going to whip your finances into shape with a series of live money bootcamps. We’ll walk through topics including:
- How to organize a budget you can actually stick to
- How to maximize your investments
- How to handle finances with your partner
Goodies. We would never let you leave LearnVest LIVE empty-handed, and we have tons of value-packed perks for you, including:
- A signed copy of Alexa's debut book, "Financially Fearless," published by Random House
- A $50 credit toward the LearnVest Action Program
Fun. We believe you should live your richest life, fun included. A LearnVest LIVE event would be incomplete without delicious bites and sweet drinks (courtesy of Godiva Liqueur).
See You There
Ready to be inspired? Pre-sale tickets are just $25. Pick your city:
Tuesday, September 24, 6:00–9:30 p.m.
9461 Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232
Story on-going. Check back for more updates!
LearnVest Planning Services (LVPS), a subsidiary of LearnVest Inc., is a registered investment adviser that offers financial plans to its clients.