Have you ever cried at work? Do you know what your best friend earns? When it comes to your career considerations, would you rather have more free time or more money?
At LearnVest LIVE, our first-ever live event produced in partnership with Chase Blueprint, we seized the opportunity to ask all of those questions and more to see how all of our career experiences stack up.
We probably all know what we should be doing to get ahead (if you don't, here's our hub of great career advice), but what are we actually doing? The answers—from over 100 LearnVesters—may surprise you.
Turns out tearing up at work—in the stairwell, in the bathroom—is rampant. And over half of you don't regularly ask for a raise. If this, or anything below, is true for you, here's everything you need to know:
- Having frequent breakdowns at work? See why more women under 30 are burning out on the job.
- Is your supervisor so not your friend? Read "9 Signs You've Got a Bad Boss."
- Don't know how to ask for more money? Read our "Negotiate Your Salary 101" guide.
- Have no clue how much your co-workers make? See why it cost this woman a raise.
- Not sure if you'd want more time or more money? Our Job Priority Sorter in Build Your Career Bootcamp has the answers.
Now see how you stack up to other LearnVesters!