Here’s another useful post from our friends at SavvySugar. Check it out:
Sometimes we take people for granted, and we forget to let them know how much they mean to us. Take this weekend to show the important people in your life that you care—be it a friend, family member, or a partner. Here are some affordable ways to show your appreciation:
- Write them a long letter.
- Handmake a card with a special message.
- Get a paperback copy of a book you think she’ll love and highlight the most meaningful passages. Pepper comments throughout the book.
- Offer to help her with a chore.
- Make dinner for her.
- Invite your friend out for coffee, and spend the day talking about your hopes and dreams.
- Ask her about her week.
- Call or Skype her if you don’t live in the same city.
- Watch one of her favorite movies or TV shows with her.
- Give her something that you made yourself. Even better, check out one of these cool upcycling projects that she may love. You’ll be saving money (and the earth!) and showing appreciation for your friend at the same time!