7 Money Links We Love (7/22/11)
We’ve scoured the web and brought you our favorite money-related articles. We read everything, so you don’t have to!
1. Awkward situations at the office can make life at work very uncomfortable. Find out how to solve these
coworker conundrums. ( Savvy Sugar)
2. Warren Buffett is one of the richest men in the world.
Get inside his head, and learn how this multi-billionaire thinks. ( Gen Y Wealth)
3. The chances of winning the lottery are slim to none, but that doesn’t stop people from looking for that winning ticket. What’s the
math behind it, and what can you do to increase your chances? ( Moolanomy)
4. Make sure to avoid these
ridiculous blunders at your next job interview. ( Fortune)
5. Who knew that reality TV could be educational? Check out these five
money lessons from your guilty pleasure shows. ( Fox Business)
6. People are paying hundreds of dollars for
“brain training” classes. But are they worth it? ( SmartMoney)
7. Should you buy groceries on Monday or Wednesday? Find out the
best days of the week to shop. ( Yahoo Finance)