Tonight in NYC you cannot miss the opportunity to hear CNBC financial power woman Karen Finerman share her inspiring success story! We are huge fans of Karen, who in addition to her CNBC gig is president and co-founder of Metropolitan Capital Advisors, Inc. She’ll be joined by several other power women who will all be sharing their experiences. If you’re in Manhattan swing by this evening at 8:00 PM at Manhattan’s 92nd Street Y. This is an event not-to-be missed!
- Best Places Around the Globe to Be a Mom
- Why Narcissism Is Good for Gen Y
- Does Home Ownership Hurt Your Job Prospects?
- So You Say You Want to Be a Landlord
- Be Career Fearless: 7 Intrepid Entrepreneur Tips
- The Best and Worst Cities to Be a Landlord
- 10 Dinner Party Shortcuts From the Pros
- 7 Money Links We Love: Where the Rich Get Cash Fast
- Can Women Save the Economy?
- You Need How Much to Cover This in Retirement?
- The 10 Credit Card Perks You Always Forget
- 9 Dos and Don'ts of Getting Laid Off
- 10 Questions for ... a Malpractice Attorney
- How Stiletto Networks Are Changing Business
- How I Cut My Spending in Half to Take a Job I Loved
Life & Money
- How to Avoid Derailing Your Retirement
- The Employee-CEO Pay Gap Mystery
- 8 Reasons Parenting Has Gotten More Expensive
- 6 Co-Workers Who Could Sabotage Your Career
- 12 Tips to Shrink Your Restaurant Bill
- How (and Where) to Find a Summer Job
- 5 Money-Saving Trends We Love
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- 10 Worst Places to Retire
- College Presidents Make How Much?
- A Credit Scorer Gets Charitable
- Should You Pay for Private School?